Vogmask is for general use to protect from particles such as PM 2.5, pollen, dust, and other airborne contaminants. The carbon filter layer provides deodorization. Recent research indicates that low cost carbon filters have effectiveness in protecting from ozone.
Premier Vogmask N99CV CE Certified FFP1 R [Reusable]
- Quality Management and Product Safety
- Available Small, Medium, Large Sizes (body weight based)
- N99 filter layer, carbon filter, exhale valve
- Filtering textile protects from 99% of airborne particles over .3 microns
- Superior protection for PM 2.5 particles in air pollution
Certified Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Vogmask is the first stylish, high efficiency, well-fitting, comfortable and reusable filtering face mask in the world. Manufactured with award winning filtering textile, Vogmask provides superior protection from PM 2.5 particles, dust, pollen, and other airborne contaminants.
Vogmask offers features of N99 filter, and options of carbon filter layer (C), and exhale valve (V).
The following is a functional description of the Vogmask and its intended use:
- Particle filtering half mask to reduce exposures to airborne particulate matter.
- Helps to protect from non-oil airborne particles such as dust, pollen, shavings, and particles found in air pollution.
- The mask can also help reduce exposures to airborne biological particles such as mold.
- Intended for general public use
Certain limitations apply to the use of the Vogmask product:
- Follow fitting instructions carefully; filtering efficiency depends on proper fitting.
- Do not use Vogmask for chemicals, gases, vapors, oils, aerosols, oil based particles, or extremely high particle concentrations.
- Do not use Vogmask in oxygen deficient or explosive atmospheres.
- Does not eliminate the risk of illness, diseases, or infection.
- Leakage will occur if facial hair passes under the face seal.
- This product does not guarantee protection from illness or any harmful substance.
The maintenance requirement for Vogmask is to mildly rinse outer and inner layer with water and small dot of mild liquid detergent, rinse again and hang dry.
Material Specifications : Vogmask – Microfiber N99 CV
Outer layer Faceblank of non woven microfiber
Print design on outer layer Faceblank by thermal transfer
Filter media of Nanofiber PP Filtering Textile middle layer
Filter layer of Active Carbon coconut shell derived charcoal bonded to textile
Exhalation Valve of ABS Resin with silicone stopper
Nosebridge of coated aluminum wire
Trim and ear loops of latex-free spandex
Inner layer Faceblank (comfort inner layer closest to lips) of woven microfiber