Comfifast MultiStretch Tubular Bandage 1mt, Colour-Purple ($8.95)
Comfifast™ MultiStretch™ 1 Meter tubular bandages have been developed using MultiStretch™ technology; enabling the bandage to stretch in multiple directions - radial, longitudinal and diagonal, designed to provide complete freedom of movement and enhance patient comfort.
Comfifast™ MultiStretch™ is indicated for use on patients with eczema and can also be used for dressing retention and skin covering for fragile skin. Comfifast™ MultiStretch™ offers all the features of Comfifast™ with additional benefit.
Size: 1 mt
- Enhanced patient comfort
- Complete freedom of movement
- Comforms to mis-shapen limbs
- Quick and easy to apply
- Fully Washable and cost effective
- Suitable for use under compression bandaging or hosiery garments
- Available in 5 easy to identify colour coded sizes
Red is for small limbs (babies) - Green for medium limbs (children 4-5 years up)
Other Key benefifits of using Comfififast MultiStretch tubular bandages for occlusion therapy:
- MultiStretch properties help reduce friction between bandage and skin epithelium - reducing any mechanical impact on the skin
- Allows the skin to breathe
- A single roll of tubular bandage can be used to make many caps, thereby making it a cost effective treatment solution
- Prevents the transfer of emollients, creams and paste to the patients clothes and bedding
- Easy to use and quick to apply for the patient
- Aids absorption of emollients / creams etc to help keep skin moisturised and hydrated
- Increases patient concordance with treatment due to simplicity of use, comfort and effectiveness
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Allergy Shop Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.