Little Penguin Replacement Filter
Australian patented 4-stage filtration system (PPF filter, Silver activated carbon, Calcium ionized clay, Ion exchange resin) produces great tasting pure water with a pH of 8.0-8.5 as you drink.
Activated carbon and calcium ionised clay all combine to filter the water, reduce fluoride and eliminate chlorine, contaminants and bacteria.
Reduces use of bottled water, helps save the environment.
Please replace the filter every 2 months for maintaining the optimum quality of little penguin.
- Pull off the top cover, and then unscrew the filter holder.
- Remove existing filter and discard.
- Before use, hand-wash Little Penguin with warm water or ecobud ozonated water.
Do not put in dishwasher. Do not wash filter.
- With clean hands, insert the filter firmly into the filter holder.
- Fill the little penguin with tap water.
- Screw the filter holder. Tighten firmly.
- To pre-condition the filter, squeeze one full bottle of water through and discard.
- Don’t worry about black dust in the first rinse. It is only carbon from the filter.
- Enjoy your filtered Alkaline Water for next two months.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Allergy Shop Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.