Micro Air Barrier Long Socks: 5.5 to 7
What is it?
Micro Air Barrier Fabric is a revolutionary 3-layer fabric which has been designed to prevent allergens getting into contact with the skin whilst still allowing the skin to breathe. The therapeutic, protective socks are suitable for those with contact dermatitis or sensitive skin and who come into contact with allergens and irritants during their daily tasks.
Many people who suffer from dermatitis and other inflammatory skin conditions are sensitive to numerous allergens and irritants found in the everyday environment, both at work and at home. Wearing Microair Barrier Socks alone or inside regular protective socks is a highly effective way of avoiding contact with these substances and thereby avoiding allergic reactions and flare-ups.
How does it work?
The tri-layered fabric is made of a knitted polyester microfiber in layers 1 & 3, while the internal layer is a micro porous membrane (2) that blocks allergens whilst allowing the passage of water vapour and sweat whilst remaining waterproof. The result is a fabric that will hold back a column of water over 2 metres high without leaking whilst having the ability to steam up a pair of spectacles held over a covered hot coffee!
- blocks allergens and irritants
- is impermeable to liquids, ions and gases
- breathes to allow the transmission of water vapour
- 1 pair
- Unique, double layered sock
- DermaSilk lining protects delicate skin on the feet
- Coolmax outer layer wicks away moisture and creates additional robustness
- No need to wear as an undersock. Can be worn as an everyday sock
- 5.5 to 7 equal to a 39-40
- 7.5 to 8.5 equal to 41-42
- 9 to 10.5 equal to 43-44
- 11 to 12 equal to 45-47
IMPORTANT: if the size you are after is out of stock, you can contact us to get an estimate time of availability. Email: email@example.com
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Allergy Shop Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.