Enviroball Chemical Free Laundry Ball
THE ORIGINAL - Enviroball
Do not buy cheap and ineffective copies - look only for the original!!!
Cost effective lasting for up to 1,000 washes – that’s around 5 cents per wash!
Biowashballs are recyclable plastic balls containing small ceramic stones (no detergents/chemicals/bleaching agents). The stones raise the pH level of the water. This softens the water and opens the weave of the fabric. Water moves through more easily and effectively, removing dirt naturally. Biowashballs can be used in front and top loaders and twin tubs.
- safe for sensitive skin and skin complaints such as eczema and psoriasis (no residues like enzymes left on washing)
- no more need for expensive laundry soaps and fabric softeners
- uses less water and electricity (no rinse cycle needed for regular loads)
- less wear and tear on washing machine and pipes (no corrosion; reduces scale, rust and lime build up)
- clothes last longer (no residue left on fabric; no fading; no breakdown of fabric)
- environmentally safe
- does not pollute grey water (great for gardens in times of drought)
- does not contaminate soil or our waterways
- can be used in conjunction with the hypo-allergenic stainstick
Place the Biowashball in your washing machine on top of laundry (good for all fabrics, including woollens and delicates). Set the cycle, always following garment manufacturer’s instructions. Wash as normal in hot, warm or cold water (no need to use rinse cycle for regular loads). When finished, remove laundry. Place Biowashball in well-ventilated area. Dry in sun monthly for a few hours to preserve long-lasting performance.
Use 1 x Biowashball for normal loads up to 5kg.
Use 2 x Bioashballs for loads more than 5kg.
- Independently tested with excellent results by Lanfax Labs, Australia.
- Contains no substances that are detrimental to health according to EU Guidelines 67/548/EWG
- Non-hazardous according to EU Guidelines 88/379/EWG
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Allergy Shop Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.