The Eczema Detox by Karen Fischer
Reclaiming Skin Health and Radiance Naturally
Eczema sufferers are sensitive to many artificial chemicals, but did you know natural food chemicals also trigger eczema? This is why regular detoxes, which are rich in phytochemicals, can cause red, flaky, and incredibly itchy skin.
The Eczema Detox is your guide to cutting your total chemical load, love your liver, and create healthy, clear skin from the inside out. The book contains three effective programs to suit a range of ages, from babies to adults, and clears skin rashes including:
- Hives (urticaria)
- and more!
Based on a decade of research with hundreds of skin disorder patients, The Eczema Detox will get your skin health on the right track with insight on the 12 best and worst foods for eczema, excellent questionnaires, and 50 delicious low-chemical recipes.
If you have tried everything and you still have skin rashes, The Eczema Detox is the answer you’ve been wishing for
About the Author
Karen Fischer BHSc, Dip. Nut. is a nutritionist and author of the award-winning book The Healthy Skin Diet. Karen specialises in health programs for beautiful skin and for the past decade she has helped hundreds of patients with eczema and other severe skin disorders. Her previous books with Exisle Publishing include the best-selling The Healthy Skin Diet (winner of ‘Best Health, Nutrition or Specific Diet Book’ at the 2008 Australian Food Media Awards),The Eczema Diet, and Healthy Family. Happy Family.
From the website Eczema Life:
The Eczema Detox was published in 2018, and since then we have received hundreds of emails asking about the differences between this book and nutritionist Karen Fischer's other eczema book, The Eczema Diet.
Well, there's lots...
Firstly, what is the same ... The Eczema Detox follows the same principles as the original book, The Eczema Diet. Both books discuss the critical roles that chemical intolerances and food intolerances play in the appearance of eczema. So both books may be used together.
However, the new detox book is different in many ways:
1. The Eczema Detox contains A LOT more recipes, with mouth-watering images to inspire and make it easy and enjoyable to follow.
2. Have you heard about the FID Program? The Eczema Detox contains Karen's Food Intolerance Diagnosis (FID) Program to help you work out your specific triggers. This is important for anyone with skin inflammation. Allergy tests only reveal allergies, not intolerances, only eliminations diets such as FID can accurately reveal if you are intolerant to a particular food or a food chemical such as salicylates and amines.
Often elimination diets are incomplete or not right for a person with eczema. The FID program from The Eczema Detox is one of the best diagnostic tools for people with skin inflammation as it takes common skin irritants into account, unlike other one-size-fist-all elimination diets.
The FID Program gives you a clear indication of what types of chemicals and foods you are intolerant or allergic to. Knowing your triggers is the key to clearing up your skin, so this is an important step on the way to clear skin.
3. The Eczema Detox also contains new treatments and tips which Karen has gathered over the past 5 years while working with difficult cases of eczema, psoriasis and TSW/red skin syndrome, at her Eczema Life Clinic in Sydney (note Karen has moved and now works on the Gold Coast in Australia).
4. The Eczema Detox also has a separate (yummy) detox program, which contains a wide range of foods and recipes to enjoy.
5. The Eczema Diet contains a lot of scientific stuff to explain how the diet works. However, in The Eczema Detox, Karen has left out most of the scientific info (nutritional biochemistry), so the new book is much easier to dig straight in and start your skin health program of choice.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Allergy Shop Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.