Dermasilk Facial Mask Child, Dermasilk Mask-0-12 month
3 sizes based on Head Circumference:
- BABY under 1 year old (under 48 cm)
- CHILD from 1 to 8 years old (48-50 cm)
- TEEN from 9 to 15 years old (50-54 cm)
- Perfect if your child suffers from dermatitis, eczema or allergic skin conditions
- Maintains a stable moisture balance on the skin helping to reduce itching and scratching
- Stretchy design covering a large area of the head
- Seams on the outside avoid chafing
Maintains a stable moisture balance on the skin helping to reduce itching and scratching.
The Infant or Child Facial Mask covers a large area of a child's head, providing a stable moisture balance, helping stop dry skin, itching and scratching. The stretchy design of the facial mask allows it to cover a large area of the head comfortably, with all the seams on the outside to avoid chafing.
In clinical trials 83% of children with atopic dermatitis using DermaSilk showed an improvement in their condition.
Perfect if your child suffers from dermatits, eczema or allergic skin condtions.
DermaSilk is made of a special knitted medical grade silk which has been stripped of its outer coating and bonded with Microbe Shield technology*. It is far superior to cotton for sensitive skin, retaining up to 30% of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp. The special knitted construction of the fabric makes it breathable promoting faster healing, in essence a second skin. "Normal" silk fabrics used for clothes are not recommended for dressing of subjects with atopic dermatitis, as these fabrics reduce transpiration and therefore may cause worsening of disease activity.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Allergy Shop Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.