Dermasilk Hat Child, Size: 0-3 months
- 0-3 months (Head Circumference 36-41 cm)
- 3-12 moths (Head Circumference 41-46 cm)
- 12-24 months (Head Circumference 46-49 cm)
The child hat is part of the innovative DermaSilk line of therapeutic clothing, designed for people with skin diseases. All DermaSilk garments guarantee pure silk fibroin with permanent antimicrobial treatment in contact with the skin.
Recommended for: Eczema/Atopic Dermatitis, Contact Dermatitis.
- it is composed of three layers: knitted pure silk on the two outer layers, microporous membrane on the inside which ensures protection against the light and allows the passage of vapour/sweat
- seams on the outside to avoid irritation
- latex free.
If the use of DermaSilk is prolonged, it is recommended to buy at least two garments to use alternately. Like all natural fibre fabrics, DermaSilk needs to let its fibres rest. This allows longer life of the garments. The antimicrobial efficiency lasts for the entire lifetime of the garment, returning completely active after every wash.
- Perfect if you suffer from dermatitis, eczema or allergic skin conditions
- Maintains a stable moisture balance on the skin helping to reduce itching and scratching
- Stretchy design covering a large area of the head
- Seams on the outside avoid chafing
Maintains a stable moisture balance on the skin helpint to reduce itching and scratching.
In clinical trials 83% of people with atopic dermatitis using DermaSilk showed an improvement in their condition.
Perfect if you suffer from dermatitis, eczema or allergic skin conditions.
DermaSilk is made of a special knitted medical grade silk which has been stripped of its outer coating and bonded with Microbe Shield technology*. It is far superior to cotton for sensitive skin, retaining up to 30% of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp. The special knitted construction of the fabric makes it breathable promoting faster healing, in essence a second skin. "Normal" silk fabrics used for clothes are not recommended for dressing of subjects with atopic dermatitis, as these fabrics reduce transpiration and therefore may cause worsening of disease activity.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Allergy Shop Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.