Baby Safe Nail Clippers - PINK
Unique Technology: Safety Swivel Nail Clippers for Baby from BOCAS.
These baby nail clippers have been specifically designed for your baby's tiny nails.
Suitable from newborn to 5 years of age.
- arch-shaped rotating blades to fit the curves of nails
- a finger saddle with a protective hole for a safe cut and great precision
- ergonomic adult hand design for a firm grip
- swivel function to increase safety
- metal parts are made of stainless steel to ensure long life
You can cut your baby's nails safely and easily.
There is also a hygienic catcher to collect nail chips easily.
After clipping you can rinse the nail clippers in running water to remove any residual and keep it clean.
How to clip your baby's nails?
Here are some tips and tricks for clipping your baby's tiny nails, including what tools to use and the best time to trim them.
- Keep nails short. Nails may be soft but they can scratch especially if your child has eczema. Short nails will reduced redness and risk of infections due to scratching.
- Clip nails often. Trim them often to avoid sharp edges.
- Use the right tool. Use only nail clippers specifically made for your baby's tiny fingers and toes.
- Time it right. It is easiest to clip nails when your baby is asleep or distracted by feeding. Tip: Nails are softest after a bath.
- Get a firm grip. Hold your baby's hand or feet, push the finger or toe pad away from the nail, and carefully clip along the finger's curve.
- Be prepared. If you nick your baby's skin, hold a tissue against the cut for a few minutes or until the bleeding stops.
- Mind the toes. Remember that your baby's toe need clipping too. Though not as frequently as fingernails.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Allergy Shop Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.