Bamboo Gloves for CHILD - Seamless Knitted, Size-Small (4-6 Years)
Gloves for Children with Eczema and Skin Conditions
Our Bamboo Gloves for Children are specifically made for people affected by eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions.
They are seamless to avoid any kind of irritation or discomfort. The perfect amount of stretch fits like a second skin.
Quantity: 1 Pair of seamless knitted bamboo gloves
It comes in 3 different sizes to fit snugly for great comfort:
- SMALL: for 4-6 years old children
- MEDIUM: for 7-9 years old children
- LARGE: for 10-12 years old children
- effective in the management of skin conditions
- helps to reduce scratching and itching
- can be worn over creams or under rubber gloves
- reusable, hard-wearing for home, school-work or play
- comes in 3 different sizes that fit snugly for great comfort
- effective on touch-screens
Benefits of our bamboo gloves:
- Antibacterial - bamboo has natural elements to prevent the spread of bacteria
- Great insulating properties - keeps you cooler in summer and warm in winter
- One of the softest natural fabric on the planet - you will love the way it feels
- Natural UV protection - protects your hands from sun-burns and further aggravating skin conditions
- Hypoallergenic - natural bamboo does not cause allergic reactions
- Most eco-friendly fabric on the planet - from organic farming
- 92% bamboo
- 8% lycra
All about bamboo HERE
|Brand||THE ALLERGY SHOP|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Allergy Shop Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.