MyMediBag Waist Bag
Black Bag with Bright Orange Colour Easy to Spot
Mymedibag waist bag is an insulated medication bag with personal identification card, medication card with adjustable waist strap.
It has been specifically designed to carry and protect your essential medicine such as asthma inhaler and spacer, epipen, anapen, auto-injector, diabetes medication, and much more.
Mymedibag is made from durable lightweight heavy duty fabric, which makes mymedibag very light to carry but safe for your medicine.
Great for day-care & school, holiday & vacation, sport time and workplace & hospital and nursing home.
Size and Weight:
• Sizes in cm: 12 (H) x 5 (W) x 21 (L)
• Weight: 185 gr
• External pocket for identification card (card included)
• External carabiner
• Internal insulation (silver lining)
• Internal zipped pocket for medication card (card included)
• Adjustable waist strap
• Ideal for asthma inhalers and spacer, epipen, anapen, auto-injector, diabetes medication and more
With the bag you will get also:
• How to use the epipen card
• Anaphylaxis action plan (if available)
• Ashtma brochure (if available)
• How to use the asthma inhaler information sheet
Mymedibag is a Trademark by The Allergy Shop Pty Ltd. Design Protection is in the process to be finalized in Australia, USA, Canada and Europe (including UK). Please visit www.mymedibag.com.au
How to store Epipen:
- Keep EpiPen in a cool dry place below 25°C. Temperature excursions between 15°C to 25°C permitted.
- Do not place EpiPen in the fridge.
- Do not leave EpiPen in your car.
- Protect Epipen from light.
How to store Asthma Inhaler:
Keep the inhaler away from extremes of heat and cold. The glove box of your car might seem like a handy place to store an inhaler, but the extreme heat and cold the inhaler will be exposed to in your car can change the composition of the medication and render it ineffective. For example, the patient information sheet for one form of albuterol, brand name Proventil, cautions that at temperatures above 48ºC degrees the inhaler could burst. The manufacturers of Proventil recommend storing it at temperatures between 15ºC and 25ºC, and this is a good range to keep in mind for all inhalers.
How to use the Epipen:
Please note: Mymedibag is not affiliated or endorsed by any epinephrine auto-injector manufacturer or distributor.
EpiPen® is a registered trademark of Mylan N.V. (Dey, L.P.).
Anapen® is a registered trademark of Lincoln Medical Ltd
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Allergy Shop Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.