MyMediBag Hardcase Insulated - Double Epipen
Bright Orange Colour Easy to Spot
Mymedibag® is a hard-case insulated double epipen medication bag with personal identification and medication cards.
It has been specifically designed to carry and protect your essential medicine such epipen, anapen or auto-injector.
Mymedibag is made from durable lightweight heavy duty fabric, which makes mymedibag very light to carry in your bag but safe for your medicine.
Great for day-care & school, holiday & vacation, sport time and workplace!
- two auto-injectors (Epipen, Anapen or other brands) and some tablets OR
- one auto-injector, one asthma inhaler and some tablets
Size and Weight:
• Sizes in cm: 19 (L) x 9 (W) x 3.5 (H)
• Weight: 130 gr
• Hardcase with internal insulation
• External carabiner
• External pocket for identification card (card included)
• Internal pocket for medication card (card included)
• Strong loop on back for attaching to belt
• Ideal for epipen, anapen or auto-injector
Mymedibag is a Trademark by The Allergy Shop Pty Ltd, please visit www.mymedibag.com.au
What is ANAPHILAXIS? Click HERE to find out.
How to store Epipen:
EpiPen and EpiPen Jr® (epinephrine) Auto-Injectors should be stored at a temperature of 25ºC; however, temperature excursions between 15ºC and 30ºC are permitted.
- EpiPen and EpiPen Jr Auto-Injectors should not be stored in refrigerators or in a vehicle’s glove box.
- EpiPen Auto-Injectors should not be exposed to extreme heat or cold and protect from light.
How to use the Epipen:
Anapen® is a registered trademark of Lincoln Medical Ltd
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Allergy Shop Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.