Small Medication Bag Insulated
Small Medication Bag Insulated | Asthma or Anaphylaxis M
Ideal for: Asthma inhalers, Epipen, Anapen and Jext Pens, diabetes medication (2 insulin pens plus additional medication), Piriton syrup, tablets, creams and more.
The Small Insulated Medpac has a thermal lining to help regulate the temperature of the medication, it can also be kept in a fridge or used in conjunction with a cooling gel pack (not included).
- Made of sturdy splash proof nylon material
- Insulated with foil backed thermal lining
- Lightweight with zip around three sides for easy access to contents.
- External pocket for photo ID card (supplied) and easy identification
- Internal pocket for Treatment Card (supplied) and any other information required
- Two internal elastic loops to secure asthma inhalers, Epipen/Jext pens, Insulin pens etc
- Metal clip to attach Medpac to belt loop or bag
- Bright orange colour makes Medpac easy to find in an emergency
- Size: 17cm x 7cm x 5cm deep
Includes FREE Medpac ID Card and Medpac Treatment Card
- Medpac ID Card with space for photo, name, emergency phone number and medicine expiry date
- Medpac Treatment Card to enable you to write clear instructions on how to use the medication, treatment plan and additional emergency phone numbers
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Allergy Shop Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.