Small Medication Bag
Small Medication Bag | Asthma or Anaphylaxis Medication
SMALL Medication Bag/Case
Always have it to hand with Medpac
Introducing Medpac - practical bags, specifically designed for storing and carrying medicines safely and securely with personal identification.
Sturdy, secure and lightweight Medpac allows you to carry your medication with you at all times. The bright orange colour makes the Medpac easy to find in a bag and the Medpac ID Card allows the Medpac to be easily identified to the owner who may be unable to do so themselves in an emergency situation. The Medpac Treatment Card stored inside gives you the opportunity to add all vital information and a care plan therefore aiding the medicine being administered as quickly as possible.
Ideal for: Asthma inhalers, New Epipen, Anapen and Jext pens, diabetes medication (2 insulin pens, blood glucose monitor, finger pricker and test strips), antihistamines, tablets, creams and small bottles
- Made of sturdy and splash proof nylon material
- Lightweight with zip around 3 sides for easy access to contents
- External pocket for ID card for easy identification
- Internal pocket for Treatment Card and any other required information
- Internal elastic loops to secure 2 asthma inhalers or 2 adrenaline auto-injectors (will also hold 1 asthma inhaler along with 2 adrenaline auto-injectors)
- Metal clip to attach Medpac to belt loop, rucksack or changing bag
- Bright orange colour makes Medpac easy to find inside a bag
- Size: 17cm x 7cm x 5cm deep
Includes FREE Medpac ID Card and Medpac Treatment Card
- Medpac ID card with space for photo, name, emergency phone number and medicine expiry date
- Medpac Treatment Card to enable you to write clear instructions on how to use the medication, treatment plan and additional emergency phone numbers
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Allergy Shop Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.