MyMediBag Arm Sport Bag
Insulated Arm Bag for Sport and Physical Activities
Mymedibag Arm Sport Bag is an insulated medication arm bag with ID card, medication card and adjustable arm strap.
It has been specifically designed to carry and protect your essential medicine such as asthma inhaler epipen, anapen, auto-injector, diabetes medication, and much more.
Mymedibag is made from durable water resistent lightweight heavy duty fabric, which makes mymedibag very light to carry but safe for your medicine.
Great for jogging, sports and all outdoor physical activities.
Size and Weight:
• Sizes in cm: 17.5 (H) x 9.5 (W) x5.5 (L)
• Weight: 100 gr
• External pocket for identification card (card included), driving licence or credit card
• External carabiner
• Internal insulation
• Internal Medication card (card included)
• Adjustable arm strap
• Ideal for asthma inhalers, epipen, anapen, auto-injector, diabetes medication and more
With the bag you will get also:
• How to use the epipen card
• Anaphylaxis action plan (if available)
• Ashtma brochure (if available)
• How to use the asthma inhaler information sheet
Mymedibag is a Trademark by The Allergy Shop Pty Ltd. Design Protection is in the process to be finalized in Australia, USA, Canada and Europe (including UK). Please visit www.mymedibag.com.au
How to store Epipen:
- Keep EpiPen in a cool dry place below 25°C. Temperature excursions between 15°C to 25°C permitted.
- Do not place EpiPen in the fridge.
- Do not leave EpiPen in your car.
- Protect Epipen from light.
How to store Asthma Inhaler:
Keep the inhaler away from extremes of heat and cold. The glove box of your car might seem like a handy place to store an inhaler, but the extreme heat and cold the inhaler will be exposed to in your car can change the composition of the medication and render it ineffective. For example, the patient information sheet for one form of albuterol, brand name Proventil, cautions that at temperatures above 48ºC degrees the inhaler could burst. The manufacturers of Proventil recommend storing it at temperatures between 15ºC and 25ºC, and this is a good range to keep in mind for all inhalers.
How to use the Epipen:
Please note: Mymedibag is not affiliated or endorsed by any epinephrine auto-injector manufacturer or distributor.
EpiPen® is a registered trademark of Mylan N.V. (Dey, L.P.).
Anapen® is a registered trademark of Lincoln Medical Ltd
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Allergy Shop Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.