MyMediBag Hardcase Insulated - Large A5 and Shoulder Strap
Bright Orange Colour Easy to Spot
Mymedibag is an insulated medication bag with personal identification and medication cards specifically made to hold A5 size documents (half of an A4) and vital medications.
It has been specifically designed to carry and protect your essential medicine such as asthma inhaler and spacer, epipen, anapen, auto-injector, diabetes medication, and much more.
Mymedibag is made from durable lightweight heavy duty fabric, which makes mymedibag very light to carry but safe for your medicine.
Great for day-care & school, holiday & vacation, sport time and workplace & hospital and nursing home.
Size and Weight:
• Sizes in cm: 7 (H) x 19 (W) x 27 (L)
• Weight: 425 gr
• External pocket for identification card (card included)
• Back A5 paper size window for medication, action or emergency plans (plans not included)
• External carabiner
• Internal insulation
• Internal pocket for medication card (card included)
• Handle plus removable/adjustable shoulder strap
• Ideal for asthma inhalers and spacer, epipen, anapen, auto-injector, diabetes medication and more
With the bag you will get also:
• How to use the epipen card
• Anaphylaxis action plan (if available)
• Ashtma brochure (if available)
• How to use the asthma inhaler information sheet (if available)
Mymedibag is a Trademark by The Allergy Shop Pty Ltd, please visit www.mymedibag.com.au
How to store Epipen:
EpiPen and EpiPen Jr® (epinephrine) Auto-Injectors should be stored at a temperature of 25ºC; however, temperature excursions between 15ºC and 30ºC are permitted.
- EpiPen and EpiPen Jr Auto-Injectors should not be stored in refrigerators or in a vehicle’s glove box.
- EpiPen Auto-Injectors should not be exposed to extreme heat or cold and protect from light.
How to store Asthma Inhaler:
Keep the inhaler away from extremes of heat and cold. The glove box of your car might seem like a handy place to store an inhaler, but the extreme heat and cold the inhaler will be exposed to in your car can change the composition of the medication and render it ineffective. For example, the patient information sheet for one form of albuterol, brand name Proventil, cautions that at temperatures above 48ºC degrees the inhaler could burst. The manufacturers of Proventil recommend storing it at temperatures between 15ºC and 25ºC, and this is a good range to keep in mind for all inhalers.
How to use the Epipen:
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Allergy Shop Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.